Friday 1 March 2013

Kickstarters - Love them or hate them?

I am closing down on the dates for the launch of my Kickstarter campaign. I have struggled these last couple of weeks with other concerns (dental and eye clinic visits for me, and hospital visits for my girlfriend... ) and finally got the money from the bank... only to have my account put on hold due to irregularities...?

I have been told that this will last until Tuesday, so I should be paying two sculptors by paypal then, and the third sculptor will have to wait until the Friday.

My personal armies/projects have been ticking over, and I am in contact with some other sculptors for a related project.

I am getting the scenery pieces done for the summer game - rather more slowly than I would have hoped, and I am hoping to visit Foundry - in Nottingham to pick up some quality pieces in the morning.





No comments:

Post a Comment